Search Sustainable Rim Country
Top Posts & Pages
- Summer Weather Safety
- CityTrees - A New Way to Clean Your Cities Air!
- "Weather-Ready Nation Ambassador" Status for Sustainable Rim Country.
- Before the Flood
- THE CLIMATE MOBILIZATION MITIGATION WAR
- NOAA - August 2016 Significant Events Map
- Antarctica at Risk!
- Climate Disruption -11 Straight Months Where the Globe was Record Warm
- Adaptation – Food Management for the 21st Century
- Battling the Urban Heat Island Effect
Category Archives: Weather Events
Now that Summer is here, these extreme weather conditions is something that we should always be aware of. Phoenix, Arizona just went through a week of temperatures peaking over 115 degrees Anyone who has lived through that type of heat, … Continue reading
It’s not my language and it’s not an anomaly. This is the headline that the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration has put out on their website on April 19th 2016. Here is their article verbatim: At the risk of sounding … Continue reading
There is a Word Desert Denizens Need to Know…Petrichor. It’s been a long hot Spring! Now finally the Monsoon has arrived. With the clouds come lightning and thunder…and the oh so welcome RAIN. And RAIN And more RAIN! And then … Continue reading
Native Americans have a innate bond with the land and the environment! Indigenous peoples of North American are said to have been in the southwest (New Mexico, Arizona, Colorado) for at least 10,000 years. Historians, Archeologists and Anthropologists can argue … Continue reading