Search Sustainable Rim Country
Top Posts & Pages
- Summer Weather Safety
- CityTrees - A New Way to Clean Your Cities Air!
- "Weather-Ready Nation Ambassador" Status for Sustainable Rim Country.
- Before the Flood
- THE CLIMATE MOBILIZATION MITIGATION WAR
- NOAA - August 2016 Significant Events Map
- Antarctica at Risk!
- Climate Disruption -11 Straight Months Where the Globe was Record Warm
- Adaptation – Food Management for the 21st Century
- Battling the Urban Heat Island Effect
Category Archives: NOAA website
In our continued effort to keep you posted on climate change, we are sharing with you the recently prepared “Significant Events Map” that NOAA has posted on their website. This map will reflect the ongoing weather events for August 2016!
It’s not my language and it’s not an anomaly. This is the headline that the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration has put out on their website on April 19th 2016. Here is their article verbatim: At the risk of sounding … Continue reading